Hong Kong Hilarity

Posted by Afrojew2 | | Posted On Monday, January 11, 2010 at 6:42 AM

Ok so I'm back from Hong Kong. Just got back tonight. I'm too tired to write any kind of in depth summary or narrative or what-have-you, but I'm awake enough to show you some of the hilarious signs I saw throughout the city. Mostly I'm posting this now because I'm talking to Sam and he's bored at work and this will make him laugh. Shut up Sam.


But why not?!?


Sign me up!

 
The sign reads "No Climbing. Thank you for your cooperation." This sign is next to a monkey.

 
What an idiot.

 
 I never even went to people youth camp.

 
I wonder if they're coming from the Lamma Youth Camp? Yes, this is a fart joke. It's also the name of the wind power station on Lamma Island.

 
Really?


 Which one, which one? Good thing they're in the same direction. I feel like these signs should not be on the same post.

 
Beijing Airport is responsible for this one. This was the only thing in that airport that made me smile. Worst. Airport. Ever.

 
I don't know what this is, but I hope its a restaurant.

 
My favorite.


Today's hilarity brought to you by:
 

Comments:

There are 2 comments for Hong Kong Hilarity

Post a Comment

who I am

My photo


Who I am is a man with a plan.
A master of disguise with his eyes on the prize.
A lean, mean traveling machine,
Who always goes for it but loves to blow off steam.
I’ve been living in the past and coming up last,
So now I’m looking to the future where I’m sure to have a blast.
I’m a yes man who doesn’t just say no,
I like to take my time unless I’ve got somewhere to go.
I’m easy going, easy to please,
Easy on the eyes, but tough to read.
I pluck my strings to the rhythm and blues,
And belt it out when I find my muse.
Nobody’s perfect but I strive for greatness.
The shoe never fits as I wander aimless.
I have an open heart, an open mind
Which opens doors I seek to find.
So open up and open wide,
It's open season on this journey of mine.
Get in line, I’m a sight to see.
I hope you feel better,
Now that you know me.